“Research Culture Society” is a Non-Profit group of scholarly educationist from different reputed Universities/Institutions. Our aim is to enhance research activity and interest in the new faculties, research scholars and students from various Institutions, Here the faculties, research scholars and students interested in the area of research are given guidance and support as in what way their contemporary work can provide its contribution to our society and generation.
Our Honorary Activities and Services: (Feel Free to contact us for these services)
- Conference/ Seminar Organisation in Collaboration with Universities/Institution at International, National and State level (As a Technical Co-Sponsor with help in Management and Advertisement).
- Arranges Special Lectures on Soft Skills, Communication Skills, Personality Development, Behaviour Improvement, General Knowledge Improvement, Environmental Issues and Improvement etc. in Universities, Colleges, Schools at State Level.
- Social Services – Child Education Program, Tree plantation Program, Clean India Mission. etc.
- Arranges Competitions on Research in Science & Technology in Colleges and Schools at State Level.
- Guidance and help for Admission in all Study Courses.
- Thesis / Dissertation /Projects (Guidance and preparation support).
- Publication of Research Paper/Article/Review/Case study.
For more detail Contact us:
Research Culture Society, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cont. No: +91 9033767725