All submissions to International Journal of Research Culture Society (IJRCS) are subject to independent review.
We have adopted two methods of paper review –
1. Double Blind Peer Review by expert peer reviewers.
We send the original, unpublished article for review by expert in the related field for “double blind” review process: authors are not told who reviewed their paper and reviewers are not told who wrote the paper. The reviewers give their advice on publication opportunity, together with their observations to the editor in chief, which will transmit them to the authors. If the referents have contrary opinions, the editor in chief may ask the opinion of a third referent. Our editorial take decision after the review is complete. This review is adopted in case of scientific/ technical new research paper.
On topic papers will be primary tested for plagiarism. If the paper is suspected of plagiarism, it will be automatically rejected.
If paper accepted we send notification to the corresponding author should remit the final format of the accepted manuscript within three working days and authors have to complete all process of copyright agreement.
- Editorial Board Review
This technique of review same is above when the paper is of literature review nature. The research works conducted by Ph.D. Scholars are assessed through this technique.
The objectives of the peer review process include:
- To assess the quality of the paper before publication. This review decides whether a paper is fit for publication or not.
- To provide expert assessment of the quality and soundness of the submission under review.
- To provide guidance to the editorial decision-maker in making an informed, fair, and objective decision on whether to accept, accept subject to changes, or reject.
- To provide guidance to authors on improvements to their submission.
Sources of Peer Reviewers
Reviewers are drawn from the journal’s editorial board and volunteer peer reviewer pool. Occasionally reviewers identified as being suitable through different sources will be approached.
Note: Recommendations from other institutions member as a peer reviewer is accepted and they need to send us the name, affiliations and official email id and contact no.