‘Research Culture Society and Publication’ is a registered International ISSN Journals and ISBN Books Publisher. Our journals title with ISSN are officially registered on International ISSN portal :- https://portal.issn.org/ and ISBN portal.
Why to choose ‘Research Culture Society and Publication’ for your research work?
- Provides Refereed, Peer-Reviewed, Indexed, open access online Journals publication with Digital Object Identifications (DOIs) .
- Print and online Books /Thesis with ISBN publication. (Books in Multiple language publication options)
- No submission fees, only nominal affordable publication and processing charge after acceptance of manuscripts for publication.
- Author Research Guidelines & Support.
- Platform to researchers and scholars of different field.
- Prestigious Editorials from different Institutes of the world.
- Full text of all articles/papers in the form of PDF format and Digital Object Identification – DOIs.
- Indexing of article / paper in all major online databases like Google Scholar, Academia, Scribd etc.
- Individual copy of “Certificate of Publication” to all Authors of Paper.
- Conference / Seminar organization and support in publication of Papers / Proceedings with ISSN Journals and DOIs. / ISBN Book.
Aim and Objectives of Research Culture Society and Publication:
- To produce a platform for exchanging ideas in new emerging trends that needs more focus and exposure and will commit to publish proposals that strengthen our goals.
- To bring out the latent research talent and the professional work done by Scientists, Engineers, Architects, Planners, Practitioners, Administrators, Scholars, Graduate and Post Graduate students across all fields.
- To be a leading source of scholarly articles and research papers through the promotion of research publication at affordable or at no cost in long run. In another word to make research publication hassle free for financially constrained researchers and scholars. The published article will always be open access, free under Creative Commons License and archived for future generations.
- To publish books and journals, special issues, proceedings and transactions relating in all study branches.
- To organise and arrange Conferences, Seminars, Symposiums for reading and discussing the current and new trends in academic field.
Websites: Research Culture Society and Publication : www.ijrcs.org & www.ijrcs.org
Name of journals: Name/Title of journals are available on the Home page and Our journals page of websites. ISBN books name/titles published by Research Culture Society and Publication are available on Gov. official ISBN portal (Raja Rammohun Roy National Agency for ISBN).
Peer review process: Research Culture Society and Publication’s Journals Peer-review process and all policies are available on the journals websites.
Ownership and management: Research Culture Society and Publication ownership and contact given on the Journals website – Bibliography and Contact us pages.
Governing body: Research Culture Society and Publication Journal governing, Editorial body details available on each journal’s – Editorial Board page and also in print version of ISBN book as a special issue or proceeding issue.
Editorial team/Contact information: Research Culture Society and Publication Journal governing, Editorial body details available on each journal’s – Editorial Board page and Contact us page.
Copyright : The policy for copyright available on each journals website – ‘Copyright statement page’ and in the print version of ISBN books.
Term of the uses of contents and Licencing : Research Culture Society and Publication (RCSP)
Readers are free to use the content of the paper/article for indexing and other purposes free of charge and the content used must be duly referenced. Readers, Authors can use published papers/articles as reference / bibliography. Readers are advised to mention Author/Author’s name, (year); Title of paper/article, Journal/Book, ISSN/ISBN, Vol / Edition, Issue, link, page no., as cited work for own use. which can be downloaded free of charge for the purposed of information and knowledge sharing.
All articles/papers and accompanying materials published by RCSP Journals or on RCSP website, unless otherwise indicated, are licensed by the respective authors of such articles for use and distribution by you subject to citation of the original source in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution License. Written by Different Authors is licensed under a Creative Commons – Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Our published Books with ISBN can be reprinted and sell by our Publication house as per demand by authors or readers or book sellers.
In present open platform of internet, some unauthorised and totally fake, fraud person / people without any knowledge and without permission of our management authority tried to add our ‘Journals name and website link in their personal – private website blog, webpage listing that is totally a fake, unauthorised, unauthentic practices to gain personal benefit/profit or personal fame in social media to divert researchers, professors and students minds and even some of countries higher education ministry authority also follow such private-personal journals list with blind faith too. Such journals listing maker tried to make listing only on assumption or guessed by own mind, it clearly looks that such person are totally fake, hoax, fraud persons. Such private-personal journals list are without official permission of publishers and journals management authority and not even any countries higher education ministry’s authority. Fact details found as such personal – private journals listing makers are totally fake and fraud persons they also hiding their identity, contact number and address on their personal listing websites, webpages, blogs or in social media platforms, and probably they are gaining benefit from some other agencies and exploit the research community for their personal profit, fame and benefits.
Our management authority members have cross-checked such private websites, webpages, blogs of journals lists that are totally fake, unauthorised, illegal and diverting minds of the researchers, professors, students and the whole research community. so we suggest to all researchers, professors, students and higher education ministry authorities, – do not to follow any private – personal journals list websites, blogs, webpages, or social media platform that mislead and harm the whole research community.
Author Guidelines: Research Culture Society and Publication Journals – Author guidelines – Guidelines for author are available on each journal website.
Author fees /Processing charge : ISSN Journals processing-publishing fees mentioned on each journal’s website – Processing Charge’ – page and for ISBN print & online available on each website – Book Publication – page.
Editor Board Guidelines: Research Culture Society and Publication Journals Editor Board guidelines are available on each journal website.
Process for identification of and dealing with allegations of research misconduct:
Unethical behaviour may be identified and brought to the attention of the editor and publisher at any time, by anyone. Whoever informs the editor or publisher of such conduct should provide sufficient information and evidence in order for an investigation to be initiated. All allegations should be taken seriously and treated in the same way, until a successful decision or conclusion is reached. Every reported act of unethical publishing behaviour must be looked into, even if it is discovered years after publication.
The editor should take reasonably responsive measures when ethical complaints have been presented concerning a submitted manuscript or published paper, in conjunction with the publisher. Such measures will generally include contacting the author of the manuscript or paper and giving due consideration of the respective complaint or claims made, but may also include further communications to the relevant institutions and research bodies, depending on the misconduct seriousness.
Minor misconduct might be dealt with without the need to consult more widely. In any event, the author should be given the opportunity to respond to any allegations.
Serious misconduct might require application of one or more following measures:
- Informing or educating the author or reviewer where there appears to be a misunderstanding or misapplication of acceptable standards.
- Publication of a formal notice detailing the misconduct.
- A formal letter to the head of the author’s or reviewer’s department or funding agency.
- Formal retraction or withdrawal of a publication from the journal, in conjunction with informing the head of the author or reviewer’s department
- Imposition of a formal embargo on contributions from an individual for a defined period.
Revenue sources: Research Culture Society and Publication runs without any Donation, Grant from Government or any other Institutions, All expenses are covered by charging nominal processing – publishing charges from authors, contributors. Journals are open access and published papers/articles are fee to read, view and download.
Advertising and Direct marketing: : Presently there is no advertising of any non academic products or any other marketing products option on our publication house websites. There is no marketing of published article/paper. Authors are free to use published paper/article PDF download and index or upload of free sites like – Google Scholar, Academia, Publons, Mendeley, Internet Archives, ResearchGate etc,. Only for ISBN books published by our publication house shall be available on our website and Amazon or other books purchasing, marketing websites. Our journals and book publication flyer with publisher, journal, email, website name are share in social media to promote, information of researchers.
Code of Conduct and Ethics of Publications : Research Culture Society and Publication is following almost norms and guidelines of The Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA). But presently publication house and journals can not afford these organizations membership fees and DOI subscriptions fees.
Publishing schedule: RCSP Journals publication schedules mentioned on each journals website – Home Page, Publication Policy and FAQ page. In ISBN books print/online version Publication Year, Month and Edition details clearly mentioned.
Access: Research Culture Society and publication journals are open access and freely available online. Authors are required to agree with this open access policy which enables unrestricted access and reuse of all published articles. The articles are published under the Creative Commons copyright license policy CC-BY-NC-ND.
Archiving: Research articles, special issues and other work published in this RCSP journals are being archived by us through the use of the facilities available with us. We have been using the services of DATA STORE. We allow archiving and storing of the published papers by individuals, organizations, institutions and others. Published papers also indexed in different online databases with abstracts. Anyone is free to store and archive the published research work for use, but such uses must be in accordance with the terms and conditions of use i.e. with due reference to the published papers in this Journal and due credit to the authors. Journal details on each pages can be change/modify as per the decision of publisher.
Acknowledgement: We are thankful to the Authors, Co-authors and Contributors who have submitted and published the research work in our journals with ISSN and books with ISBN.
Registration of RCSP: Publication house is registered under MSME of GOI.
Administration Head – IJRCS ( RCSP ).