Guest posting OR Plagiarism Checker, Writing Services Posts (per 1 Post):
- Guest Posting Charge : $ 20 USD per year. ( upto 300 words)
- Guest Posting Charge : $ 30 USD per year. ( 301 to 700 words)
- Guest Posting Charge : $ 40 USD per year. ( 701 to 1000 words)
What are the benefits of guest posting?
Guest posting is great way to:
- Get your writing introduced to a new audience.
- Build relationships with other writers in your niche
- Generate credibility as a source matter expert
- Increase web traffic and back links to your website from our website
We understand the time required to keep blogs full of fresh and interesting content, and appreciate the time you spend to be considered for guest posting.
We have four basic requirements for our guest posts:
The posts must be:
- Important and with fact details of research or information.
- High quality: original, actionable, organized, and accurate.
All submissions must comply with these requirements.
Are there other rules?
Yes, in addition to these requirements, (and to stay on the good side of the search engines) the following rules apply:
- Guest Posts, Regular Blogs or Plagiarism Checker, Writing Services Posts are not considered with ISSN publication. It will be considered with website page and link.
- The guest post must be original material owned by you.
- It shall not be previously published in print or on another website.
- You certify that you have the legal permission to use any images that you submit with your post.
- Your guest post should include a byline telling the readers about you to a maximum of 150 characters. Your picture (around 35 mm by 45 mm and 25kb) may also be included. Full post with length of 300-800 words.
- Links to your own website are allowed, but affiliate links are not. (We encourage you to put a teaser post on your own website linking to your guest post.)
- You may include up to 4 links total to other related sites such as your website, about page, social media profiles, etc.
Process for submitting a guest post:
- First, review your guest post submission to ensure it complies with our guest post policy.
- Next, email your guest post submission to : firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “GUEST POST SUBMISSION”
- Please paste the submission in the body of the email rather than as a separate attachment.
Notification of Selection:
If we approve your post, we will notify you by email within 10 days of your submission of the date your post will appear in the on : WWW.IJRCS.ORG
If we are unable you include your submission, we will try to notify you with 14 days of your submission.
Why was a submission rejected?
There are many reasons that we may not include your submission. Here are a few:
- The editorial calendar is already full.
- The submission doesn’t meet our requirements stated above.
- The topic is not relevant to our grant management audience.
- The guest submission is poorly written.
We appreciate you taking the time to submit a guest post, but we reserve the right to reject any submissions at our sole discretion without giving a reason.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for grammatical, punctuation or spelling.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for readability in our website format
- We prefer posts with an average length of 300-1000 words. Excessively long posts may be broken into multiple posts at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to include a short introduction or summary in the post to clarify the topic to our readers. If used, this will be clearly identified as separate from your content.
- No major editorial changes to the content will be made without returning the submission for your approval prior to publication.
Do we pay for guest posts?
No, we do not pay for guest posts. There are other non-monetary benefits listed above.
What if I have additional questions?
Please contact : email@example.com