Conference/ Seminar / Symposium Programme : Publish your Conference / Seminar /Symposium selected papers with ISSN or ISBN in collaboration with sponsorship.
Conference/seminar Programme is one of the excellent services offered by International Journal of Research Culture Society (IJRCS) that is uniquely intended to support the researchers and conference organizers to getting publish papers in special issue of IJRCS. We provide conference organizers a privileged platform for the publishing of research work presented in conference proceedings. We also invite Collaborations and partnerships with academic institutions / Universities for regular organization of Conference/ Seminar / Workshops .
IJRCS organize NATIONAL or INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE / SEMINAR / SYMPOSIUM in collaboration with academic institutions, organizations, etc. and publish its special issue as well as proceedings.
We provides technical support and help for the administration, promotion and publication of conference / seminar / symposium / workshop.
Our organization is dedicated for the promotion of research work related activities and publication.
The following will be the benefits of the collaboration.
- Organizing institute can invite our expert member as a key notes speaker / guest member.
- The research papers accepted and presented in the event will be eligible for publication in special issue / proceedings of the journal with ISSN and/or with ISBN Book.
- Publication of Conference / Seminar special issue with ISSN, Volume Number online. Per paper approx cost Rs. 400 to 1000 INR / $ 15 to 20 USD (charge depends on international / national level and number of authors – with limit of 1 to 7 authors and 10 pages / 4000 words )
- Publication of Conference / Seminar special issue with ISBN standard size Book. Per paper or Book approx cost Rs. 200 to 800 / $ 15 USD as per number of pages. ( up to 1 to 7 authors and 10 pages / 5000 words )
- We provide full soft copy in PDF Form and Author wise certificates to all Research papers/articles presented in conference/seminar/symposium as a Special Issue. (On demand with Pen-drive/Card*)
- The processing fee for publication of such articles/Proceeding Papers will be given concession 50% to 65% on quantity.
- The published papers will be indexed in Google Scholar, Academia, Internet Archives and other open database this will give a lifelong benefits to participants of the conference as their papers will be counted as research papers for Academic Performance calculation in future.
- You will be able to use our logo and banner in your advertisement and promotion of conference which will enhance the value of your conference/seminar.
- Collaborated Conference / Seminar / Symposium promotion on our all websites and social media.
Guidelines for Conference / Seminar / Symposium Organizers :
If you are planning to organize or already conducted a National or International conference/seminar/symposium, and wish to collaborate with us then send the following details on our Email : (STEP – 1)
- Institute or Organization Name, Address, Contact Number, Email IDs, Coordinator/Convener details.
- Theme – sub themes of conference/seminar/symposium details.
- Brochure / Leaflet – PDF / M.S. word file copy with participation and other charges.
- Dates (If you have finalized the dates or tentative month/year).
- City/Country where this conference is going to held or already conducted.
- Website Link, if you have any website.
After receiving your above details, we will send you publication agreement form and deposit amount payment details for confirmation. (Deposit will be deducted at last from total publication charge) ( STEP – 2)
Print publishing agreement form (1) – fill up manually with require name, sign and college / institute seal – pay deposit amount (2). – scan both as PDF and send us by email. ( STEP – 3)
Collaboration Guidelines / Norms : ( STEP – 4)
Please make sure you follow the instructions as per journal guidelines: Follow these norms.
- Mention ‘Research Culture Society’ with logo as ‘a sponsor’ / ‘a co-sponsor’ / ‘in association with’ / ‘in collaboration with’, in Banner/web link/ conference – seminar day banner and online presentation PPT first page screen and our Journal name as publishing partner in brochure/ leaflet/ promotion material.
- For collaboration memories – Organizing Institute has to provide us memento – certificates on name of society as a co-sponsor / publication partner and on name of the Editor from society side. Institutions also can invite one of our committee member as a guest representative, key notes speaker, with providing full fledged traveling and other accommodation.
We will send IJRCS publication format and Index file. (Special issue format) ( STEP – 5)
Organizing institute need to prepare all selected papers in IJRCS publication format, with Index file and send us with cover pages for final publication. ( STEP – 6)
Publication of conference/seminar/symposium. ( STEP – 7)
The Managing Editor,
International Journal of Research Culture Society,
Research Culture Society & Publication,
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org