Conference/ Seminar Program
Conference/seminar Program is one of the excellent services offered by International Journal of Research Culture Society (IJRCS) that is uniquely intended to support the researchers and conference organizers to getting publish papers in special issue of IJRCS. We provide conference organizers a privileged platform for the publishing of research work presented in conference proceedings. We also invite Collaborations and partnerships with academic communities and conference/seminar organizers.
IJRCS Special issue invites papers from the NATIONAL or INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE/SEMINAR conducted by academic institutions, organizations, university, etc.
Our organization dedicated to promotion of research and publication will be your publishing partner for the forthcoming event.
The following will be the benefits of the collaboration.
- The research papers accepted and presented in the event will be eligible for publication in special issue of the journal.
- We provide full soft copy in PDF Form and Author wise certificates with our ISSN No. to all Research papers/articles presented in conference/seminar as a Special Issue. (On demand with Pen-drive/Card*)
- The processing fee for publication of such articles/Proceeding Papers will be given rebate of 30% to 50% on papers quantity.
- The published papers will be indexed in Google Scholar and others this will give a lifelong benefits to participants of the conference as their papers will be counted as research papers for Academic Performance calculation in future.
- You will be able to use our logo and banner in your advertisement and promotion of conference which will enhance the value of your conference/seminar.
If you are a conference/seminar organizer and planning to organize at National / International, then you need to send the conference/seminar details at – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Institute or Organization which is organizing this conference/seminar.
- Conference Dates (If you have finalized the dates or tentative month/year).
- City/Country where this conference is going to held.
- Website Link, if you have a conference website.
IJRCS as technical co-sponsor for your conference/seminar: Guidelines for Conference Organizers
Once the conference/seminar is approved by the board members, we’ll notify the organizer via email/phone. Please make sure you follow the instructions as per journal guidelines:
- All the papers should be in IJRCS format. Please download the IJRCS research paper format.
- If you have conference website, make sure you provide the IJRCS website link on your conference page, specifying IJRCS as technical co-sponsor.
- Provide the IJRCS details on conference leaflet, poster or brochure.
The Executive Managing Editor,
International Journal of Research Culture Society,
Research Culture Society & Publication,
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org