Conference/ Seminar Programme
Conference/seminar Programme is one of the excellent services offered by International Journal of Research Culture Society (IJRCS) that is uniquely intended to support the researchers and conference organizers to getting publish papers in special issue of IJRCS. We provide conference organizers a privileged platform for the publishing of research work presented in conference proceedings. We also invite Collaborations and partnerships with academic institutions / Universities for regular organization of Conference/ Seminar / Workshops .
IJRCS also organize NATIONAL or INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE/SEMINAR in collaboration with academic institutions, organizations, university, etc. and publish its papers as well as proceedings.
We provides technical support and help for the administration, promotion and publication of conference / seminar / Workshop.
Our organization is dedicated for the promotion of research work related activities and publication.
The following will be the benefits of the collaboration.
- The research papers accepted and presented in the event will be eligible for publication in special issue of the journal.
- We provide full soft copy in PDF Form and Author wise certificates with our ISSN No. to all Research papers/articles presented in conference/seminar as a Special Issue. (On demand with Pen-drive/Card*)
- The processing fee for publication of such articles/Proceeding Papers will be given concession ( 20 to 40%) on quantity.
- The published papers will be indexed in Google Scholar and others this will give a lifelong benefits to participants of the conference as their papers will be counted as research papers for Academic Performance calculation in future.
- You will be able to use our logo and banner in your advertisement and promotion of conference which will enhance the value of your conference/seminar.
- After publication of special issue institution can make its print form as a book.
- We also provide special issue edited book copy with ISBN (with extra printing cost).
If you are a conference/seminar organizer and planning to organize at National / International, then you need to send the conference/seminar details at – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Institute or Organization Name, Address, Contact Number, Email IDs, Coordinator/Director details.
- Theme – sub themes of conference / seminar. ( Brochure, Leaflet, Banner )
- Conference Dates (If you have finalized the dates or tentative month/year).
- City/Country where this conference is going to held.
- Website Link, if you have a conference website.
IJRCS as technical co-sponsor for your conference/seminar: Guidelines for Conference Organizers
Once the conference/seminar is approved by the board members, we’ll notify the organizer via email/phone. Please make sure you follow the instructions as per journal guidelines:
- All the papers should be in IJRCS special issue format. ( Special issue paper format will provides after confirm agreement)
- If you have conference website, make sure you provide the IJRCS website link on your conference page, specifying IJRCS / Research Culture Society as technical co-sponsor.
- Provide the IJRCS details on conference leaflet, poster or brochure.
The Managing Editor,
International Journal of Research Culture Society,
Research Culture Society & Publication,
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org